Click here to go to the pre-conference workshow information
Post-Conference Workshops, Friday July 7th, 2017
Angular Workshop: From Zero To Hero Jr in 1 day!
This is your opportunity to start learning Angular now and bring your web developments to the next level! This exciting workshop will start from scratch and walk you through how to develop a full Angular application. We will dive into how to setup, create and debug a web application with Angular and TypeScript. At the end of the day, you will walk away with a solid knowledge of Angular and be comfortable with starting your own app now.
** Bring you laptop ! **
- TypeScript fundamentals
- Setup and Tooling
- Getting started with the Angular CLI
- Introduction to Angular
- Structure of an app
- Components (Decorators, Data Binding, Directives, Events, Input/Output)
- Dependency Injection, services and providers
- Introduction to Reactive Programming with RxJS (Observables)
- Async Requests to a REST API (HTTP)
- ngModules, Ahead-of-time compilation
- Navigation with the Router and Lazy-loading (if time permits)
Participants must bring a laptop (PC or MAC).
Demos will be done with Visual Studio Code, but you are free to use any editor of your choice during the labs.
Friday July 7th, 2017, 09:00 - 17:00
Location: Delta Hotels Montreal
Cost: $299.00 CDN
Note: Registration for the main conference is not required to attend Post-Confernce.